This post was most recently updated on June 17th, 2023
Do you feel dissatisfied when you look in the mirror and see dull hair? Or are you tired of cleaning the drain daily because of constant hair shedding? If so, keep reading this HairoXol review to learn about their hair supplements that may stop your shedding. Made in Germany, HairoXol is a hair supplement geared to enhance your hair growth.
It is not easy sorting through many hair supplement in the market. Enter HairoXol, a popular hair care product among men and women that claims to stimulate the growth of new hair. HairoXol’s natural formula helps your hair seem gorgeous with little to no health hazards, thanks to brand-new technology that operates at the cellular level.
So, are you ready to say hello to new levels of confidence? Let’s dive into this conversation to see whether this is a formula worth your time and hair. This HairoXol review will take an in-depth look at the products, key ingredients, customer ratings, side effects, and alternatives.
An Overview of HairoXol Forte
Hair loss is a common issue among men and women. Besides old age, people may start to lose their hair earlier. It is usually a result of a hormone change or a genetic trait or adverse stress. This type of loss can leave you feeling unconfident, which is hard to recover from. However, if you start taking HairoXol Forte Professional Hair Formula, you may be able to get back that growth.
The product is manufactured by the German-based company, BestMediaWeb Ltd, and sold under the brand logo of HairoXol Forte. An all-natural capsule, HairoXol Forte Professional Hair Formula works 24/7 to restore your mane’s elasticity, strength, and lovely shine back to normal. This is not a magic pill. You will not just see results overnight. But, if you take the hair supplements right, you will slowly see the differences.
HairoXol Forte Professional Hair Supplements at a glance:
- HairoXol Forte ingredients are all organic, harmless, hypoallergenic, and suitable for vegans.
- Restoring normal hair volume and shine.
- Prevention of chronic hair loss, early baldness, and alopecia.
- Effective on both men and women of all ages.
- Work during the entire day to make sure that the hair and scalp get a sufficient supply of vital nutrients.
HairoXol consists of a unique combination of amino acids, natural herbal extracts, vitamins, and minerals. HairoXol itself claims that the product uses a patented hair volume formula. These clinically proven components are combined in HairoXol supplements, which enhance the structural integrity of hair follicles and promote faster hair growth.
How to Use It? – HairoXol Forte Dosage
Read the directions that come with them to use the capsules correctly and meet the daily suggested dose. Remember, do not take more than the daily suggested dose. Take HairoXol Forte Professional Hair Formula twice a day – one capsule in the morning and another one in the evening after a meal with a full glass of water. For maximum results, use the supplements at least 3 months in a row. However, you’ll begin to see the first results during the first couple of weeks.
Make sure you do the right things by taking these hair supplements, so the results are more naturally prominent. It all depends on the state of how fast your hair will respond to the active ingredients. Every person experiences different time frames of progress, and you can’t expect the product to grow your hair overnight. You need to give your hair the time to grow back to health. Alongside, make sure you are fully hydrated and are eating enough green vegetables.
We recommend you drink at least 2-3 liters of water daily and have green vegetables as your main course 3-4 days a week. Having the right food and realistic expectations helps you to see results.
Hairoxol Forte Active Ingredients – How It Works
Each HairoXol capsule contains: L-Carnitine 554 mg, Calcium 100 mg, L-Leucine 150 mg, L-Isoleucine 75 mg, L-Valine 75 mg, Horsetail Extract 50 mg, Vitamin B3 40 mg, Zinc 15 mg, Selenium 7.5 mg, and Biotin 150 mcg.
HairoXol is designed to restore your external beauty internally, with all the natural ingredients. HairoXol Forte formula nourish, mend, and stimulate swiftly for a new, healthy-looking hair style.
The following are the major ingredients of HairoXol Forte Professional Hair Formula:
Amino acids are the building blocks of proteins. They have identical molecular structures consisting of an alpha-carbon, carbonyl group, amino group, and an R-group. Since your hair is made of protein, it’s made of amino acids. Hair lоѕѕ and thinning hair can be саuѕеd by amino acid dеfiсiеnсiеѕ.
There are 20 amino acids to maintain good health, with each of them having a different function. Almost all amino acids don’t just help your hair grow, but also prevent it from breaking off. Amino acids are necessary to produce keratin which is the main structural protein in hair. Many hair types can get a boost from amino acids, including color-treated hair, naturally curly or frizzy hair, or hair that tends to damage easily. Amino acids that are used in HairoXol hair supplements are L-Leucine, L-Isoleucine, and L-Valine.
They are branched-chain amino acids (BCAA) and the primary elements of potassium ion channels found in the hair follicles. The lack of potassium ion channels in the follicles can cause men and women hair loss. These channels are the core elements of the hair follicles, which are important to maintaining their biological activity. By adding BCAA to the HairoXol, it can increase the de novo synthesis of potassium channels in the hair follicles and further optimize the hair growth stimulating effect.
Pantothenic acid, otherwise known as vitamin B5 is a water-soluble vitamin that occurs organically and is found in all living beings. It’s one of the most essential vitamins for our body to function properly as it turns the food we eat into energy. Pantothenic acid works in combination with other nutrients to rebuild the individual hair shafts.
It is a vital vitamin for promoting healthy hair growth and preventing hair loss. This vitamin contributes to the nourishment of hair follicles and promotes the growth of your hair from within. Pantothenic acid can also help relieve the skin itching associated with dandruff and other disorders. Ridding your scalp of dead skin will keep your follicles clear of debris, which can encourage new growth.
Biotin, also known as vitamin B7, stimulates keratin production in the hair and supports strong follicles. In high concentrations, biotin can stop hair loss and prevent damage to your hair, such as splitting and dehydration. The biotin-containing supplements can help correct a biotin deficiency in your body and restore hair health and growth.
To get clearer evidence, we give you one study that assessed the ability of biotin to increase hair growth. The study was published in the Journal of Clinical and Aesthetic Dermatology. Women experiencing temporary hair thinning who took a supplement containing biotin over six months had a significantly greater increase in thick hair compared to a placebo group.
This organic ingredient contains minerals like silica, selenium, zinc, etc, that support healthy hair. Several scientific studies indicate horsetail extract can promote healthy hair based on its antioxidant properties, silicon content, and impact on collagen.
- A 2010 study indicated horsetail can be a source of natural antioxidants and potential phytochemicals. Antioxidants are helpful for hair health to counteract free radicals.
- A 2016 study concluded daily doses of silicon over 9 months showed positive results for hair, such as resistance to breaking.
- A 2018 study concluded that the silicon in horsetail offers an enhanced biosynthesis of collagen for bone regeneration. It is also beneficial for hair health and appearance.
Surprisingly, this herb recovers the internal processes of the follicles making them work 24/7 and in the long term. This makes the food supplement an excellent solution for hair loss prevention and seasonal prophylaxis.
Para-Aminobenzoic Acid (PABA)
Also known as vitamin B10, it’s a chemical substance found in part of folic acid. Folic acid is most readily available in leafy green vegetables. PABA is beneficial to maintain healthy hair by reducing hair loss and decreasing gray hair in both men and women. Para aminobenzoic acid is a type of protein that protects your hair from UV radiation and dehydration. It can quickly boost the growth of new hair.
HairoXol Forte formula incorporates all the botanicals, vitamins, and minerals that have been scientifically shown to promote natural hair growth and reduce hair loss. It is also the only food supplement for hair loss with 100% safe ingredients that are recognized as effective plants and herbs for hair regrowth. All of their key ingredients are also scientifically proven with several tests conducted on those ingredients.
HairoXol Review – How Do Customers Think?
It only seems right to consider the HairoXol review to see what real customers think. However, we were a bit overwhelmed looking for trusted user reviews and were unable to find reviews on popular review sites. Even on the brand’s website itself, we didn’t find any significant reviews there. Instead, we take and analyze using the review page on Amazon.co.uk.
On this website, HairoXol sits at 3.8/5 stars with 209 global ratings. This product has attracted mixed reviews so far. The positive reviews come from those who saw the improvement within the first few weeks of use. Likewise, the negative ratings come from those who saw less to no improvement after taking the first few doses. Here we give you the positive and negative reviews under separate headers.
To see the compliments from the customers, we have compiled several reviews with 4-5 star ratings. In fact, 54% of reviews have 5 stars, which is a great deal. The following are some HairoXol reviews given by verified buyers:
- Suzanne said even though the capsules are quite large, they are easy to swallow. After taking the capsules for about two weeks, hair loss was reduced when combing, and now the hairbrush remains almost clean. (5-star rating)
- Deiter said the capsules are 100% natural and have no side effects. So far it’s been working well on him. (4-star rating)
- Thomas said the capsules are easy to swallow and have a neutral taste. After 3 weeks of use, he only saw less shedding in the bath. After 6 weeks he can’t yet confirm that new hair has grown. But his hair barely falls out anymore. (4-star rating)
- Veroni saw the results after taking it for half a year. She got baby hair everywhere and it grew faster. She said you have to take this product longer to see results. (5-star rating)
- Halil claimed that after taking the capsules for over a month, her hair is stronger and shines like never before. (5-star rating)
To sum up, here we have highlighted positive feedback of them:
- Easy to swallow
- Have no side effects
- Have a neutral taste and no smell
- Make hair shine, thick, and strong in over a month
- Reducing hair loss after about 2-6 weeks
- New hair growth after taking it for 6 months
Overall, HairoXol Forte does work for most people and is easy to take. The average length of use to see results is generally different for each person. This depends on your lifestyle and how the ingredients work on your body. Next, let’s check the negative ratings.
Although HairoXol Forte may work for most people, some people didn’t see any visible results from using it. Those people left comments about their experience with 1-3 star ratings. However, negative reviews have less percentage than positive ones. Let’s check what they think about the product:
- One individual says that you may have to take the vitamins permanently to see the results claimed by the company. (3-star rating)
- Helmut said that he had been taking the vitamins for 5 months, but he didn’t see any improvements in his hair. (3-star rating)
- Judit tells the capsules didn’t bring results to her and that it’s very expensive. (1-star rating)
- Another individual complained that the capsules gave her/him an allergic reaction (red spots on the arms and face) after using it for about 2.5 months. However, she/he notices longer and fuller hair after 3 months. (2-star rating)
- Andi said that no improvement is seen, rather it has become even bald, after taking the 3rd pack of the capsules. (1-star rating)
Here’s the recap from the 1-3 ratings:
- Have to use it for a longer time otherwise, the results will be invisible
- Some people didn’t see the results after using it for months
- Expensive for certain people
- Allergic reactions may occur
From this, we learn that HairoXol doesn’t really work on everyone. There’s also one person who experienced allergic reaction. Allergies depends on every person body constitution. Let’s check the potential side effects that may occur while using HairoXol.
HairoXol Side Effects
So far only a few people have reported side effects from using HairoXol. But, most users experienced no side effects at all, according to the reviews on Amazon. The only side effects reported were allergic reactions.
The company itself claims that there will be no side effects. HairoXol will be fine for most people. Is that so? Because it’s a chemical drug, there is no guarantee that there won’t be any negative effects. The best way to detect this is to analyze the key ingredients. It will help you to find the potential side effects.
- BCAA (leucine, isoleucine, and valine) may help to prevent hair loss. However, research suggests that high protein intakes could be associated with breakouts. Other side effects that may occur are stomach issues, such as excessive gas, diarrhea, nausea, and cramps. In rare cases, fatigue and loss of motor coordination might happen. But this only occurs in people with pre-existing conditions.
- HairoXol may not be suitable for those with thyroid issues or people who are taking thyroid medication. It is related to biotin, which can interfere with your laboratory tests. A paper shows biotin false results occur in thyroid disease-related tests.
- Excessive urination may occur as a side effect of horsetail extracts. You can also develop allergic reactions, such as skin rash, swelling, and wheezing.
- You should not take HairoXol if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. For either of these two times, you should not be taking it and consult with your doctor before doing so.
If you find any of these issues, you have to stop the usage and consult the doctor promptly. Please remember, those side effects are possible. They are not common for everyone, only some of the exceptional cases face them.
Alternatives to HairoXol Professional Hair Supplements
There are several options to choose from when seeking a hair supplement that will help you deal with hair loss or boost your hair growth. Here we will be looking at a couple of alternatives to HairoXol that may suit your hair needs.
Let’s dive into it.
Like the HairoXol vitamin, Pantogar is also a capsule that contains nutrients that nourish your hair from within through the bloodstream. The brand promises to combat diffuse hair loss, stimulate the growth of stronger hair, and even prevent the appearance of gray hair. Pantogar has similar key ingredients to HairoXol, such as Para aminobenzoic Acid, Pantothenic Acid, and Amino Acids.
The regular dose is 3 capsules a day with a glass of water for 3-6 months. Some users experience several good results for their hair loss problems mostly after using it for 3-12 months. A single pack will cost you $44.54, and 3 boxes will cost you approximately $109.99.
Priorin has proven to be effective for hormonally-exacerbated hereditary hair growth disorders in both women and men. These hair supplements contain the important nutrients; Millet Extract, Calcium Pantothenate, L-Cysteine, and Biotin. Some research suggests taking it consistently for 12 to 24 months, but the first results may already come to the surface after 3 months of use.
In the first 3 months in the morning, you can take 2 capsules, and in the evening 1 capsule with a glass of water. Then for sustained treatment, a dosage of 1 capsule each day is usually sufficient. When it comes to pricing, one pack of Priorin hair vitamins costs $29.50.
Perfectil is an award-winning hair product that gives targeted support to your hair, skin, and nails. It helps to nourish them from the inside with nutrients such as Zinc, Biotin, and Selenium. Perfectil has helped women and men all over the world deal with hair loss and hair thinning by providing nutritional support from within.
They offer two hair vitamin variants. Perfectil Plus is focused on improving the health of your hair. Perfectil Original is a triple-action multivitamin that aims to improve your hair, nails, and skin. As for the price, Perfectil Plus costs $19.99, and $12.49 for Perfectil Original. The estimated speed of effect for Perfectil Plus is 1-12 weeks, while Perfectil Original is 4-12 weeks.
To conclude, the similarity between these three brands and HairoXol is focused on promoting hair growth and preventing hair loss. However, among them, Perfectil seems like the most affordable product as you can get one for less than $20. Besides promoting hair growth, Pantogar also helps to prevent the appearance of gray hair. HairoXol supplements exclusively work 24/7 to ensure your hair’s health, which is why it makes it unique from others.
HairoXol Review – Does It Work?
To conclude our HairoXol review, this hair supplement does work to support overall scalp health, which also helps to promote hair growth. Although some users can’t see results after taking their first few doses. But overall, most customers see the improvement within 3-12 months. Check the pros and cons of HairoXol Professional Hair Supplements:
|The ingredients work continuously to make your mane shiner, longer, and thicker.|
|Suitable for men and women of all ages.|
|Effective for the prevention of early baldness and alopecia.|
|The ingredients are harmless, hypoallergenic, and vegan.|
|The capsules are easy to swallow and have a neutral smell.|
|Not suitable for pregnant or breastfeeding women and those with thyroid issues.|
|It takes a long time to see the results.|
Although there are not many real user reviews, most Amazon users do see visible results. Unlike other hair supplements, HairoXol also has fewer side effects, as you can see in the reviews. Every person is different, so the results might be varied and not all will see the same improvements. It depends on the progress of how long the ingredients work on your body and how damaged your hair is. Adopting a healthy lifestyle can also help speed up the work of these capsules.
Hope this review was helpful. If you have any questions or thoughts, kindly leave them in the comment section below. If you’re taking it, let us know how your progress is.