This post was most recently updated on December 27th, 2022
I want to start by breaking down my morning shower and prep routine.
A. Bathing and body drying- 15 minutes
B. Hair Dry & Styling – 30 minutes
So, a daily shower for me is about 45 minutes to an hour long. This was all okay when I was younger and a student but now, with a full-time job, I am really short on time in the mornings.
I found myself looking for tip and tricks on how I could cut down the ridiculous amount of time I spent on my morning routine. After all the failed experiments and products, I came across Revlon’s one step hair dryer and styler.
After reading countless positive reviews, I took the plunge, and I ordered it straight from amazon.com. Long story short, I was able to reduce the amount of time I spent in the washroom to 25 to 35 minutes from the previous hour-long duration!. Miraculous.
I have used this product every day for last year. So how did I cut my prep time from one hour to less than half? Here is my in-depth review of the Revlon one step hair dryer and styler.
Revlon One Step Hair Dryer and Styler Features
The company has been around since as far as I can remember. It is a benchmark in producing innovative beauty products for women across the globe. To the women reading this, I am sure you must have experienced one of their products in your lifetime.
The Revlon one step hair dryer and styler is the latest addition to their vast product offering to help make women’s lives more comfortable and more beautiful. As the name suggests “one step” and it does that.
This product allows you to dramatically reduce the amount of time you spend brushing and drying your glorious mane
- Rapidly reduces the water weight in your hair with its Iconic Conditioning Technology. That ensures your hair dries ASAP.
- Includes bristles designed with massaging ball tips- this provides comfort and encourages the hair to relax.
- Flexible, smooth bristles- less hassle, more flexibility.
- No time lost on a de-tangling cord- Eliminates the dreaded tangled cord situation.
- Powerful grip and easy usability for the back of the hair glide.
- 2 in 1 design, dries with style.
- Cuts down your hair styling time in half.
- Dries hair at 1100 Watt- extremely powerful and built to last.
- Double setting allows for multiple drying temperatures, including a cool option.
- 1.65 pounds in total weight- light and easy to carry around with you if needed.
How to use the Revlon hair dryer and styler
The product is easy to use. This is what sealed the deal for me aside from the great results.
1. Turn on the Revlon hair dryer and styler and set it to your desired temperature.
2. Start with lifting the desired side of hair up and press the drier from under the hair. Pushing the warm or cool air in your hair, from underneath.
3. While drying, brush your hair from the scalp down to the ends.
4. This can be done with the front, back or side hair section.
For the best outcome, I found if I divide my hair into sections and dry them one by one, I always get the best results.
How to style your hair with Revlon hair dryer
Being able to dry and style my hair has never been this easy. During the journey to excellent hair styling, I tried multiple techniques with the Revlon hair dryer and styler.
I went through the grunt work, so you don’t have to!.
Here are some tips and tricks:
Tip 1. Ok first off, straighten the fuzziness and wild hair with a few glides around your hair using either temperature mode which helps prep your hair for a more profound blow.
Tip 2. Use the ‘cool’ mode to style your hair in a matter of minutes. Useful for ones who are always on the go. It helps with curly hair and being able to have zero tangles in minutes.
Tip 3. Using it on the low-temperature setting helps fine or thin hair whereas using it on the high setting works best for thick or coarse hair. Blast your hair with a jet of cool and fresh air to set your do’ with a touch of style.
Revlon hair dryer and styler pro and cons
· The massage bristle tips are easy on your scalp and very relaxing for your scalp.
· Dramatically cuts time to dry your hair.
· Light and portable: easy to carry around and stows away inside your purse.
· Won’t let your hair suffer from being overheated.
· Provides the ideal heating/cooling environment to dry your hair without any damage.
· Gaps between the bristles allow for a significant degree of mobility and flexibility.
. Straightforward and simple to use.
· It does the job of detangling your hair — a 2 in 1 solution- a brush and a blow dryer.
· Comes with confidence building four year of limited warranty
Due to the power of this wonderful unit, Keep it away from your eyes or other sensitive areas.
· You always need a power supply around with you- doesn’t provide a battery or portable option.
· Low degree of reparability- Damage to one of the parts affects the total usability. Example; if the bristles break the hairbrush becomes of no use. You won’t even be able to use it as a dryer.
Where To Buy?
There are many outlets out there where you can find the Revlon one step hair dryer and styler. My personal choice and for many other savvy shoppers is amazon.com.
You will find this it is a highly rated product on Amazon with tonnes of positive feedback.
You can look at providing a 4-year limited warranty on the Revlon one step hair dryer and styler as a symbol of trust. The company clearly believes in its products. That’s a good sign. The manufacturer’s warranty applies to the motor, buttons and other electronic parts. Just to point out the obvious if you drop your style and it breaks, the warranty won’t cover that.
The Revlon One Step Hair Dryer and Styler Consumer Review
Whoever tries this product, loves it. The mass majority is in awe of the product. Savvy women like me go nuts when they discover the abilities of this dryer and styler.
So, if you are always in a hurry and need an easy hair styling solution, this is the product for you. It’s built to last, amazing portability- you can pack it where ever you go.
It’s really a perfect little solution to a chronic day to day problem a lot of women have. What not to love?.
Just for full disclosure, Some users found that the bristles have broken after only a month’s use ( which happened to me ) Thankfully, Revlon customer service was there to support their product, and it was solved quickly.
Also Read: 10 Best Kipozi Flat Irons and Straighteners
No, you won’t use it as a normal brush. It is much more than that; it helps your hair actually feel better and makes it easier to dry and style it. I would recommend this product to all women.
Especially, if you are crunched for time, every product has a bit of a learning curve, It might take a day or two to get used to the dryer, so be patient. Learn much more about this gem of a product on Amazon.